Aussie Aqua offers a Dispenser Cleaning and Repair service regardless of whether you are a customer of ours or another water supplier. Our Cleaning and Repair services are open to everyone.
Cleaning Service – Only 400 Peso per Dispenser
If your water coming out of the hot and cold dispenser is not tasting as good as it should, or the color is not as clear as you would expect for Purified, Alkaline or Mineral water then perhaps it’s time to have your dispenser checked and professionally cleaned.
Hot and Cold-water dispensers need thorough and regular cleaning both inside and out. Most people won’t know how to drain, inspect and then clean their dispenser so that all and any insects, sediment, dust or pollutants are removed. This is normal as typically dispensers do not come with very good or clear instructions on how to maintain and clean these units.
There are many things to consider and look for when cleaning a dispenser including old and brittle hoses which can also affect the quality of your water.
At Aussie Aqua we do all these things at an affordable price – less than $10 US.
What does this service include?
1. We pick up your dispenser first thing in the morning if possible. Take it to our shop for thorough draining and cleaning with purified water and anti-bacterial soaps. It is best to do this at our shop as we have the correct equipment, materials and knowhow to get the job done.
2. We will also check the dispenser for any obvious faults or leaks, especially the faucets and hoses at the rear of the unit which can wear and leak over time.
3. Once your dispenser is cleaned, we then return it to your premises or home and provide you with a verbal update on any issues. 4. If we consider there is a mechanical fault that requires fixing, we will call you prior, explain the situation and give you recommendations and a price range needed to repair your unit. We will NOT carry out any repair work unless you have approved the work.
All this for only 400 pesos!
If your hot and cold dispenser unit is faulty and in need of repair Aussie Aqua can have your unit picked up and returned to our facility for checking and supply an estimate on the repair cost. Only when approved to go ahead will be start work on your dispenser.
In some cases, the damage (typically the motors) may be such that it would be better to replace the whole unit, especially if your unit is more than 10 years old or has been exposed to the outdoors for long periods.
The cost to pick up and provide an estimate and return your dispenser – regardless of having it repaired or not is only 200 peso. This service is for Angeles City area. Clients outside of Angeles City may be charged an additional fee.
Drinking water from a dispenser that is not clean or faulty can be dangerous to your health. Aussie Aqua now provides a service that can give you peace of mind. It doesn’t cost much to ensure your dispenser is in top condition and providing fresh, clean and safe water.
For more information on any of our services, contact us at 0916 776 6228 / 0928 729 4645 or send a message at our Facebook page.
Dispenser Hire Services
Rent To Own Dispensers
✔ Brand New Hot & Cold Dispensers
✔ P400 per month only
✔ Rent to Own – Yours after 36 months
₱1,200 Deposit gets you stated
✔ 4 free and full water jugs to start
✔ Annual cleaning and service inspection
✔ First 3 replacement orders – free!
✔ Your water price locked-in for 36 months
✔ 100% Aussie & Philippine family business
✔ Full back-up and Support
✔ Overall value worth P2,400
Aussie Aqua can provide you with brand new Hot & Cold water dispenser for home or office use.
Our units are guaranteed for 36 months of normal operation provided the unit is not misused or has been let run dry of water (causing damage to the motors).
A non-refundable deposit of 1,200 pesos is required. After 36 monthly payments, you own the dispenser outright. If you cannot complete 36 monthly payments, you can simply hand the unit back to Aussie Aqua.
*Full terms and conditions are available and must be signed.
*Available to all new clients from 28 April 2020
*Unit color may vary – either White or Silver depending on stock
Privately Labelled Water Bottles
Having your own ‘privately’ labelled water bottles is a very cost-effective way of treating your customers whilst simultaneously marketing your business or product.
In fact, providing bottled water can be even more profitable than other beverages, for example; beer, soft drinks, wine, etc. Many establishments mark up water by 300% or more and here’s the kicker; more people are asking for Bottled Water when out and about on the town.
What a great way to make a little profit, hydrate your customer and market your establishment or products.
Some of our clients using privately labelled water include Yamaha, Avis, Europcar, Tourist Transport, NT Realty, The Outsourced Accountants, Clark Outsourcing and BikeWorx to name a few.
Different Types of Labelling
1. Wraparound vinyl labels that highlight your colored logo and have a clear print that stands out from various backgrounds are very popular.
4. Tailored Solutions
The imagination and of course, budget is the only limit when selecting both the bottles and labels to be used. Some solutions may include providing ‘specially designed’ PET bottles either available in the Philippines or imported. Labels might be placed around the top of the bottle rather than on the bottle itself – in situations where the top forms a major part of the bottle.
2. Logo printed on a ‘clear’ label giving the impression of a quality print. Popular for high-end restaurants and hotels.
3. Printed on the bottle itself. A very cost-effective way of having bottles labelled but limits the type of Logos and colors that can be used. The combination of bottle color and logo color is critical to gain the best visual results.
Generally, the cost will depend on the following:
- the quality of the label;
- the quantity of bottles ordered or likely to be ordered over a period of time. The more labels ordered the cheaper the price to print;
- the quality and quantity of bottles ordered; and
- availability i.e. is the bottle or label made locally or does it need to be imported.
Depending on volumes ordered 500ml (most popular and cost-effective) prices can range from 7 to 15 pesos each bottle.
The Aussie Aqua Label
Of course, not everyone wants privately labelled water and some of our clients are happy to promote Aussie Aqua via the water they either sell or give to clients. In these cases we supply our Aussie Aqua printed bottles – the lower cost is also attractive and increases profitability.
Aussie Aqua can provide bottled water that is tailored to your requirements.
You can design your own label/logo and promote your company or services in a very cost-effective way.
Giving away water is a great way to develop and keep customers.
Privately labelled bottled water is just another way Aussie Aqua looks after our dedicated clients.