There are some reasons to drink water, it is very beneficial for our health.
Here are some good reasons for us to drink some water:
- Helps maintain the balance of body fluids
Our body is composed of about 70% water. The job of this bodily fluids includes digestion, transportation of nutrients, maintenance of body temperature, absorption, circulation, and creation of saliva.
- Water can help control calories
Drinking water instead of higher calorie beverages can certainly help control calories.
- Drinking water helps energize muscles
Drinking enough water is very important during body workouts. Our muscles need a sufficient amount of fluids to work well.
- Helps skin to look good
Our skin like any other part of the body needs water to function properly.
- It helps your kidneys
Getting enough fluids means your kidney can function properly.
- Water helps maintain normal bowel function
Proper hydration keeps things flowing along with your gastrointestinal tract and prevents constipation.
Aussie Aqua has 7 simple tips to help you drink more water:
Bottle it up
- Invest in a good reusable water bottle and always keep it filled.
Water and Dine
- Drink a glass of water with every meal and snack.
Get a little bit fruity
- Infuse your water with some fruits, vegetables or herbs.
- Eat water-rich foods such as cucumber, watermelon, strawberries, and zucchinis.
Ice ice baby
- Eat ice cubes to cool down. You can also make water-based popsicles with fruit or vegetables inside.
Get fizzy with it
- If plain water gets boring why not drink Alkaline water or Purifies water and order here at Aussie Aqua.
Set an Alarm
- If all else fails, try setting reminders or an alarm on your phone, or try an app to track your daily intake.