Recently, Aussie Aqua underwent some fairly extensive upgrading of our filtration system. This has been required by an increase in the number of orders being received at Aussie Aqua. It’s a great problem to have when our equipment cannot cope with the amount of drinking water we need to produce in order to meet customer demand. Basically, as fast as the water is being filtered it is then being transported to our increasing client base.
This latest round of upgrading sees are production capacity increase by approximately 1/3 and now meets the current demand. Hopefully, we gain even more clients and run out of capacity again.
Importantly we never store water for more than 24 hours and in most cases, the water delivered to our clients has been made within the hour.
The major components upgraded were:
- Additional UV filtration systems – we now have 3 UV filters instead of the normal 1 system.
- 1 New Reverse Osmosis Membrane
- Flushing and restocking all multi-media filtration tanks.
- The addition of 2 Multi-Media tanks.
- Upgrading of our 1HP pumps to 1.5HP.
- New piping to increase the flow of filtered water to our outlets.
- Increased the pumping of fresh groundwater into our storage tanks.
Lots of other little things as well.
Reverse Osmosis Membrane
2 New Multi-Media Filtration Tanks
Aussie Aqua is proud to provide clean, fresh purified and Alkaline water to our customers. With these upgrades to our equipment, we can assure our clients that our water is safe and meets or exceeds local and international water standards. We also provide regular physico-chemical and microbiological testing that are posted on our website.